Las Vegas is one of the most popular destinations in the United States for corporate events. There are many reasons for this, including its location, weather, vibrant atmosphere, and the wide choice of venues to suit every need. Let’s look at some top reasons to hold your next event in Las Vegas and list a few choices for venues.
Why Hold Your Event in Las Vegas?
Here are some reasons so many events are held in Las Vegas.
- Easy Access – Because Las Vegas is such a global entertainment hub, there are frequent and reasonable flights to McCarran International Airport from almost everywhere. It’s also a relatively short drive from Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego and many other cities.
- Endless Choices – There’s nowhere in the world that provides a greater selection of hotels, convention centers, and other meeting spaces. Las Vegas boasts a total of over 14 million square feet of meeting and exhibit spaces.
- Predictable Weather – You can schedule an event in Las Vegas no matter what the season. With warm weather and an average of 320 days of sunshine annually, you never have to cancel or postpone an event because of inclement weather.
- Entertainment and Attractions – Whether or not you provide your own entertainment, guests can choose from countless shows, casinos, restaurants, clubs and attractions in and around the city.
Top Venues in Las Vegas For Corporate Events
There are so many venues in Las Vegas that it would take an entire book to list them all. The following, however, are some great choices to consider.
Las Vegas Convention Center —The Las Vegas Convention Center, the world’s largest convention center, is an obvious choice for a large and high-profile business event. The LVCC is one of the city’s most popular spots for trade shows, conventions, and meetings. With a capacity of 200,000, you have unequaled space. At the same time, the center has smaller venues for more intimate events. There are plenty of amenities such as Wi-Fi, A/V equipment, banquet halls, theaters, and breakout rooms. Another distinctive feature is the LVCC Loop, which transports visitors all over the site via electric-powered Tesla vehicles.
The Bellagio —The Bellagio, right on the Strip and famous for its spectacular fountains, is one of the most iconic hotels in Las Vegas. The Bellagio has eight meeting spaces and a capacity of 4,500, making it a suitable venue for events of all sizes.
The Industrial —The Industrial is a unique and hip meeting space that has both indoor and outdoor areas. The indoor rooms can fit up to 500 seated guests while the outdoor area has 1.5 acres, parking space for 200 vehicles and a capacity for 3,000 guests. With adjustable LED figures, Wi-Fi throughout the indoor space, and five edge/breakout rooms, The Industrial is a great contemporary meeting space that’s especially suitable for tech and cultural events.
The Venue —Located right on bustling Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, The Venue has 40,000 square feet of space on three floors. Offering several balconies with great views of the city, this space has a rooftop bar, custom catered meals, A/V technology and other amenities that will make your event a success. A dedicated event coordinator will ensure that everything is arranged according to your needs.
The Venetian —The Venetian is another of Las Vegas’ most iconic destinations and one of the largest resorts in the world. With a capacity of 12,000, it offers over 4,000 rooms and 3,000 suites, making it a good choice for multi-day events where you want to provide your guests with luxurious accommodations. The Venetian has over 300 meeting rooms, featuring professional audio-visual equipment. Guests, of course, have access to the resort’s many restaurants, casinos, and entertainment.
Meet Las Vegas —Meet is a three-story, 40,000 square-foot Downtown venue that offers many customizable features for all types of events. In addition to indoor meeting spaces on each floor, there’s an outdoor pavilion, on-site banquet kitchen, flexible lighting options both indoors and outdoors, LCD screens, projectors, and more. Meet is a favorite Las Vegas venue for tech industry events.
Las Vegas Country Club —If you prefer a sprawling, tranquil atmosphere rather than the bustle of downtown, Las Vegas Country Club is one of your best choices for a corporate event. At the same time, it’s only minutes from the Strip. Open since 1967, this club offers golf, tennis, a fitness center, an indoor and outdoor pavilion, a lap pool and much more. Many championship golf tournaments have been held here and it remains a premier destination for golfers.
Tips to Choose the Perfect Las Vegas Venue
The biggest challenge of finding the right venue in Las Vegas is to narrow it down and make the ideal choice. Here are some guidelines to help you choose.
- Decide if you prefer to be downtown, on the Strip, or a little out of the way. When comparing venues, you should consider the distance to the airport and the Strip.
- Book your venue well in advance. Las Vegas is an extremely popular destination for events, making the better venues very competitive.
- Consider the environment your audience will appreciate. Do they enjoy golf? Are they techies? Do they prioritize great food? Find a venue that will meet their preferences.
- Make sure venue has the amenities and logistics you require. Do you need catering, A/V equipment, breakaway rooms, or other features for your event?
- Choose the right size venue. You want to make sure there’s plenty of space for your guests, whether they are gathered indoors or outdoors.