Las Vegas is a bustling city where thousands of meetings, conventions, parties, conferences and other events are held each year. Photography lets you capture the spirit of these events for your website, newsletter, social media pages and other channels. Photos are also great to post around the office. Let’s explore some key points to look for when researching corporate photography Las Vegas.
Las Vegas: A Center For Corporate Events
Las Vegas has always been a central hub for all types of events. In 2020, many events were canceled or redesigned as virtual events. Now, however, live events are being resumed and people are eager to travel to exciting destinations such as Las Vegas, where it’s easy to combine entertainment and business. Las Vegas is an especially great city for photography. Many hotels and convention centers provide stunning backdrops of the famous city skyline. You can also have shots taken outdoors as guests enter and leave venues.
Benefits of Professional Corporate Event Photography Las Vegas
You can always commemorate your Las Vegas events without professional help and rely on informal pictures taken with smartphones. However, if you want to capture truly memorable and professional shots, it’s best to hire a professional. There are several advantages to this approach.
- Professional quality photos. Every photo you display or publish reflects on your business. Professional photographers have the best equipment and know-how to choose optimal shots, angles, and distances. This gives you photos that show your brand in the best possible light.
- A wide selection of photos. Professional photographers take lots of shots. When you want to feature a certain person, group, or location, you’re sure to have the perfect photo on hand.
- You and your team can focus on the event. Nowadays, everyone likes to take their own photos. However, with a professional photographer on site, there’s no pressure to take photos at any given time. You’re assured of having quality shots so participants can focus on the actual event. You can still take your own photos, of course. You won’t, however, feel compelled to take them as a professional will be handling this.
- Raises the status of your event. A photographer taking professional shots suggests that it’s an important event worth commemorating.
Choosing the Right Corporate Event Photographer Las Vegas
There are many photographers to choose from. Tavits Photography is a leading events photographer serving Las Vegas and surrounding areas. There are many reasons so many businesses choose Tavits when they need a photographer.
- Experienced in all facets of photography. For 10 years, Tavits has specialized in corporate event photography, making them experts in every aspect of the field. We also offer a full range of photography services, including headshots, product photography, architecture and more.
- A meticulous approach to our work. We are passionate about photography and pay attention to every detail to ensure that you get the best possible results.
- Convenient. Tavits is a quick 45-minute flight from Las Vegas. We are glad to travel for your event or project.
In addition to photos, you may want to have video footage of an event. Professional quality video provides you with valuable content you can use to promote your brand. An informative lecture given at a conference, for example, can be turned into a YouTube video that brings the content to people all over the world. Tavits has experienced videographers who can create promotional videos as well as highlights videos that showcase key moments of an event. We have our own editing team that will go over the video and makes sure it’s perfect.
360 Degree Photography
One distinctive service Tavits offers is 360 photography for corporate events. 360-degree photographs provide a panoramic view of a scene. Displaying these photos on your website transforms the perception of events, helping you increase interest and conversions. A single 360-degree photo can capture as much information as a dozen ordinary photos. Tavits Photography can provide you with these innovative photos, helping you set your brand apart.
Commemorate Your Next Event
Corporate events have many purposes. They help drive teamwork, they educate and train employees, they educate prospects, and they reward team members for a job well done. Having quality photographs of your event lets you enjoy long-term benefits, bringing the atmosphere to many more people across media and platforms.
There are many ways to get photographs, whether you take them yourself or hire a photographer. However, there is often a vast difference in quality between amateur and professionally taken photos. Corporate event photography isn’t as simple as pointing and clicking. The photographers at Tavit have experience in capturing the essence of corporate events and producing photos you’ll be proud to display.