Las Vegas is one of the best places for events of all kinds. There are lots of great venues for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions and more. If you want your event to be memorable and run as smoothly as possible, it’s a good idea to hire an event planner. Let’s take a look at how you can find the best event planners in Las Vegas.
The Role of Event Planners
Las Vegas is full of convention centers, hotels and casinos as well as countless places to go for entertainment. If you’re planning an event in this vibrant city, why should you consider hiring an event planner? The main reason is that it saves you time and lets you focus on enjoying the event and connecting with attendees rather than running around managing everything. Planning and managing an event is a big job with many moving parts. Depending on the size and specifications of your event, you may need to handle any of the following tasks.
- Marketing & Communication Regarding the Event – This may include email, direct mail, advertising, social media and other promotional channels.
- Signups & Registrations – Checking in attendees and vendors.
- Accommodations – This may be with the same hotel that hosts the event, or it could be a separate venue.
- Signage & Decorations – You want these to reflect your brand as well as the event.
- Food & Beverages – You can work with a caterer or let guests dine on their own.
- Entertainment – Finding the right entertainers, negotiating terms, and scheduling them.
- Technology – Set ups for both live and for virtual events.
- Sound & Lighting – PA systems for speakers and entertainers.
- Parking – Working through any parking challenges at the venue.
- Legal Issues – Permits, following ordinances, etc. This can be especially tricky with pandemic-related restrictions.
Any event will have numerous activities and details to manage. An event planner helps to keep everything organized. Trying to manage these and other details quickly gets complicated and overwhelming if you’re not specialized in this field. Furthermore, it creates stress and makes it hard for you to enjoy your own event. Event planners are experienced with handling events of all sizes and varieties.
Best Event Planners in Las Vegas
If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few great event planners who can help make your next Las Vegas event a success.
Drury specializes in hybrid or parallel events that combine the best of live and virtual experiences. With travel restrictions and lockdowns still in play in 2022, it makes sense to plan events that can be accessed online. This allows you to attract both live attendees as well as a global online audience. Drury can help you create a live event, a virtual event or a hybrid/parallel event. For all events, they focus on facilitating learning, strategic performance and networking in a way that builds teamwork and brand loyalty. They also create social activations and entertainment.
Leo, a certified woman-owned business that’s worked with brands such as Walmart, Hilton, ExxonMobil and many others. They provide all types of event solutions, whether your event is live, virtual or hybrid. They can plan your entire event from the ground up or work with you on specific areas where you need help. They organize all types of entertainment, have the latest equipment and technology for virtual events and have a deep understanding of keeping every event consistent with your brand message.
Heritage creates immersive experiences for companies, including product launches, executive retreats and conferences. They can produce entire events and help in areas such as food, team building exercises, entertainment, custom decor, travel arrangement and more. They also plan and manage virtual events.
Corporate Event Planners Las Vegas: Tips to Choose the Right One
The above are some great choices for event planners. You need to consider your needs and find the event planner that’s the best match for your brand and event. Here are some guidelines to help you choose.
- Identify your goals. Clarify your objectives and decide what you want your company and attendees to take away from the event. For example, are you trying to build team spirit, increase brand awareness or publicize your latest product?
- Decide what you want from a planner. Do you want someone who can create and manage the entire event? Or do you want to handle certain tasks and have the planner handle others?
- Consider their experience. When looking at an event planner’s website or other promotional materials, note how long they’ve been in business, what type of events they’ve produced and who their clients are. You can also look at testimonials from former clients.
- Consider your budget. You need to find an event planner that fits your budget. Many planners offer flexible services. Talk to the planner, explain your needs and find out if they can provide what you want within your budget.
Make Your Las Vegas Event a Success
Planning an event of any size or type requires quite a bit of planning. Even if you hire an event planner, it’s up to you to come up with the theme and purpose of your event. In fact, the clearer it is in your mind, the easier it will be to find the right planner and have them express your vision successfully.